IT Application/COTS Product Support Specialist
Reference # : PR-13604
Category: IT Application Support Manager
Type: Contract, IT Application/COTS Product Support Specialist
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking an IT Application/COTS Product Support Specialist to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This contract can be done on a remote basis with occasional onsite visits to the NCR (only on as needed basis). We are looking for someone who has strong communications and analytical skills and enjoys working in fast paced environments.
The contract is expected to run to the end of December (2023) with extension option. A valid Government of Canada security clearance at the Reliability level is required to qualify.
- Must currently hold a valid Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Reliability level
- Must have a minimum of ten years of IM/IT experience in a related area
- Experience with the support, maintenance and upgrade of Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) applications (i.e., Cognos tools, SAS, Axios Assyst, Asset Explore, MS Azure (cloud), Power BI etc.)
- Experience working on two Government of Canada projects
- Experience providing product (application) management services and supporting upgrades /renewals for security certificates and patches
- Experience with IT Service Management including delivery of product maintenance services
- Experience with creation/delivery of operational reports
- Any experience with database management would be an asset (nice to have)
- Bilingualism (English/French) would be an asset (nice to have)
- Certifications and/or training: ITIL and/or Agile (Scrum) would be an asset
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.