Intermediate Project Manager (PM)
Reference # : PR-12294
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Project Manager
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking an Intermediate Project Manager to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term, offsite contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have over 5 years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- a University Degree or College/CEGEP Diploma related to computer science, information technology, project management, or engineering from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Contributing, developing, and managing the overall project plans
- Having an active role in the scrum meeting, working closely with the scrum master
- Contributing by tracking and managing the project budgets
- Facilitating the definition of the detailed requirements
- Facilitating the development of the updated project execution phase estimates
- Tracking and managing project issues and risks
- Orchestrating the multidisciplinary technical teams contributing to projects (and their sister projects) in coordination with other PM and Functional managers
- Coordinating projects scrums as needed for effective delivery
- Ensuring timely onboarding of resources as and when needed.
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.