Infrastructure Automation Consultant
Reference # : JP-12159
Location: Gatineau, Québec
Category: Other Area(s)
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking an Infrastructure Automation Consultant to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a 6 month, offsite contract, with the possibility of renewal.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Over 10 years of experience in IT
- Experience in IT Operations work, including the operational capabilities and typical challenges of IT Operations
- Ability to drive the development process (supporting continuous integration and deployment) from idea to implementation
- Experience with scalable and highly available service-oriented architectures
- Ability and willingness to challenge the status quo, evangelize new technologies, solutions and best practices
- Experience working with Infrastructure APIs
- Experience with automation solutions such as Ansible, GitHub, etc.
- Communicate (written and verbal) clearly and concisely to audiences of all levels. English essential, French will be considered an asset
- University Degree or College Diploma in computer science, information systems, engineering or a related field
- Work with existing teams as well as business clients to create mock-ups or proof of concepts in a lab environment
- Seek new value-add automation opportunities for internal clients and convert those new opportunities to realized value
- Create automated integration solutions for the Infrastructure as a service (IaaS)
- Create standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines for the IT design and development community as well work instructions or ‘runbooks’ used for end-user support
- Support the platform services for automation and for the infrastructure
- Respond to service requests
- Troubleshoot and diagnose incidents and problems
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.