IM Architect/Data Scientist
Reference # : CM-12428
Category: Architect, Information Management (IM)
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking an IM Architect/Data Scientist to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for a remote contract for 1 year with a strong chance of renewal.
- Must hold a Valid Government of Canada Secret Security Clearance
- Must have at least 10 years in the IM/IT field
- Must have experience with several of the following technologies: Data Warehousing, ETL Frameworks, IBM Infosphere Suite, IBM SPSS Modeler v14+, Python, R, SQL, Kimball Dimensional Methodology, AWS, Azure, Cognos V11+, PowerBI and Tableau
- Must have experience building and maintaining standards/best practices for a variety of tools, technologies and processes
- Must have excellent communication skills, and ability to negotiate and manage relationships in a fast paced, dynamic and constantly evolving environment
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.