Identity Access Management (IAM/IdAM) Specialist
Reference # : MC-12317
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: IAM Specialist
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for an Identity Access Management (IAM/IdAM) Specialist who can provide services in support of one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This consulting opportunity runs to the end of March 2022 with a possible extension to August.
A valid Government of Canada security clearance at the SECRET level is required.
- Must have over 10 years of Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) experience in a related field
- Experience designing and developing, or configuring custom applications them with other software solutions
- Experience developing Identity and Access Management (IdAM) solutions architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Management (MIM) would be an asset
- Experience migrating current state (as is) components of secure environments to future state solution infrastructures
- Experience setting up and configuring IAM/IdAM solution services in test environment and preparing for installation in a production environment
- Experience configuring IAM/IdAM solutions components such as MIM portal, Active Directory, workflows, custom attributes, connections to other components etc.
- Experience with IAM/IdAM implementation strategy and plan
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.