Hadoop Developer (Big Data)
Reference # : CM-12395
Category: Hadoop Developer
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a skilled Hadoop Developer who can provide services in support of one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This consulting opportunity runs to the end of March 2022.
Our Federal Government client is looking for a skilled Hadoop Developer to join their Data Lake Operations team. The ongoing priority of this team is to migrate project data to their Oracle big Data appliance in order to produce accurate analytics and reports. They are leveraging Hadoop hosted by Cloudera and are looking to bring in a consultant who can deliver data pipelines and ingestion to the appliance.
A valid Government of Canada security clearance at the Reliability level is required.
- Must have over 10 years of Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) experience
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Reliability Level
- Expert level data pipelining, ingestion and transformation experience to Data Lake (HDFS, Hive)
- Experience with Hadoop, hosted by Cloudera (Cloudera Distribution for Hadoop)
- Familiar with leveraging multiple tools, including, but not limited to; Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), Hive, Oracle GoldenGate Big Data Adapter, Spark and Scoop
- Experience with Oracle GoldenGate for Big Data (HDFS)
- Experience with Linux environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Asset “nice to have” requirements
- Experience with Object Oriented programming using pattern designs
- Other nice to have technologies could include Flume, Python, Oozie and Linux with Git
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.