GIS/Python Programmer Analyst
Reference # : LL-12415
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Python Developer
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a GIS/Python Programmer Analyst to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start, on a long-term, remote contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability level Government of Canada security clearance
- Over 15+ years of experience as a Programmer Analyst working on general IT and/or GIS projects
- Experience designing detailed programs, flow charts, and diagrams indicating mathematical computation and sequence of machine operations necessary to copy and process data
- Experience with Object-Oriented programming (OOP)
- Experience working with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Developers, and clients/stakeholders to develop software
- Experience with Python language
- Experience with ArcGIS API for Python
- Experience with Oracle or SQL Server or PostgreSQL databases and with SQL language
- Experience as a Data modeler moving data from A to B within the Oracle databases
- Experience using and supporting ESRI Products on technology projects
- Experience working for municipal/provincial/federal government organizations and agencies or a large organization (minimum 100 employees)
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.