Reference # : CM-12427
Category: ETL Developer
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for several ETL Specialists experienced with Amazon Web Services (AWS cloud) hosted data and tools to join a dynamic team in the data space. This is in support of one of our valued Government of Canada clients. The ideal consultant will transform and move data through various AWS tools to manipulate data for analytical insights and visualizations. In some cases, the consultant will also be required to extract data for other teams.
This consulting opportunity runs for one year with a possible extension. Please note that the work can be done remotely with a possible future requirement for onsite work (if COVID restrictions are lifted).
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada (GoC) security clearance at the SECRET level
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience working in Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT)
- Experience with the transformation and movement of data through various AWS tools to manipulate data for analytical insights and visualizations
- Experience with AWS hosted data and tools, ie. AWS RDS, Redshift, Kinesis, Lambda, Firehose, EMR, DynamoDB, Glue, QuickSight, or Sagemaker
- Expertise working with a variety of data warehouse technologies
- Highly competent working in and creating ETL frameworks to manipulate data
- Well versed in delivering visualizations with Tableau
- Skilled with JSON and SQL
- Excellent English communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Nice to Haves
- Expertise with Python
- IBM Infosphere Data Architect experience
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.