Reference # : BB-12386
Category: ETL Developer
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking an ETL Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term contract. The work can be done remotely at this time.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have 10+ years experience working as an ETL Developer
- Must have experience with assisting with the development and design of the data models for the Data Warehouse to incorporate new data and provide ongoing change support
- Must have experience developing the data extraction and conversion jobs (data pipelines) according to provided specifications and conduct quality assurance for compliance to standards
- Must have experience performing code review and validation activities for each data pipeline
- Must have experience providing assistance in release design and preparation activities
- Must have experience working with stakeholders
- Must have experience assisting the clients during UAT, including specific data tracing
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.