Reference # : PR 12828
Category: Architect, Enterprise Architect
Reference #: PR-12828
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Enterprise/Business Architect to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is an existing contract which runs to the end of September with a possible extension option. The work can be done remotely. A valid Government of Canada Reliability clearance (level 1) is required.
- Must currently hold a Government of Canada Security Clearance (Reliability level)
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience working in IM/IT in a related role
- Experience working on IM/IT projects addressing various types of architecture (e.g., business, application, technology and/or data architectures)
- Understanding of cloud platform architecture (e.g., MS Azure)
- Experience working on two Federal Government project initiatives in the past five years
- Mentoring technical teams or participating in formal architecture review boards in the past five years
- Experience establishing Enterprise Architecture programs would be an asset (e.g., definition of work products/governance processes)
- Experience developing architectures for business functions/programs
- Experience producing /authoring documents which could include any of the following: white papers, position papers, reference architecture or technology architecture documents (in the past five years)
- Hold a valid certification through industry recognized certification body in Enterprise Architecture and/or IT Service Management (e.g., TOGAF, ITIL or any other related cert)
- Experience as an Enterprise Architect performing Options Analysis and recommending IT solution or business change process in the last five years
- Experience delivering briefings to Team Leads/Managers at the EX-01 (director level of above) in the last five years
- Working knowledge of standards, policies and principles of Enterprise Architecture (demonstrated in 2 projects in past five years)
- Experience with Business Capability modelling and Business Architecture (in past four years)
Please apply directly in confidence to: Dorisf@Coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.