Dynamics CRM Architect
Reference # : JP-12845
Category: Dynamics CRM Architect
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Dynamics CRM Architect to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. The work can be done remotely. The contract runs to the end of January 2023 with possible extension. A valid Government of Canada Secret clearance is required.
- Must currently hold a Government of Canada Security Clearance (Secret level)
- Must have minimum of 10 years of IM/IT experience in a related role
- Experience with Dynamics 365 (on premise and cloud)
- Experience providing architecture services on a minimum of two MS Dynamics CRM 365 Cloud projects
- Experience with design and configuration of Dynamics CRM solutions
- Experience integrating MS Dynamics 365/CRM with other applications/capabilities (could include any of the following: Power Portal, Power Automate, Azure AD, SharePoint, Exchange Online, Azure DevOps etc.)
- Ability to collaborate with stakeholders and project teams to understand solution requirements and service capabilities (e.g., D365 integration with SharePoint or other 3rd party apps)
- Experience working with security representatives and other teams to understand and communicate security protocols and requirements to project team needed in support integration requirements
- Experience/understanding of Power Apps portal integration (power apps portal integration security requirements) would be an asset
- Experience assisting project/program managers with supporting project documentation (e.g., Enterprise Architecture Review Boards [EARB] etc.)
- Knowledge of ATO (Authority To Operate) and PBMM (Protected B/Medium Integrity/Medium Availability
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (English)
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.