Reference # : DC-13059
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: MS Dynamics CRM, Programmer Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a CRM Dynamics 365 Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long term contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must currently live in the National Capital Region
- Experience performing CRM Dynamics 365 platform configuration and application development for eCMS (Enterprise Case Management) solutions
- Experience configuring and customizing MS Dynamics CRM application solution: custom entities, forms, reports, workflows
- Experience creating ADX Portals to enable external users access to basic CRM functionality
- Experience creating technical documentation, architectural diagrams, data flow diagrams, security documentation
- Experience developing technical architectures, frameworks and strategies to meet the business and application requirement
- Experience analyzing functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows
- Experience performing Dynamics 365 and SharePoint administration
Must have at least ONE (1) of the following:
- A university degree in a related business or technology discipline; OR
- A two-year college diploma in a related business or technology discipline and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in a related business or technology discipline; OR
- A university degree in any field and a minimum of five (5) years in a related business or technology discipline; OR
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of experience in a related business or technology discipline
Please apply directly in confidence to: JenniferR@coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.