CRM Business Analyst – Government of Canada
Reference # : JP-12104
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Business Analyst
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Business Analyst to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is in anticipation of a March start for a long-term contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have ten (10) years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Must have five (5) years of experience with MS Dynamics CRM
- Must have five (5) years of experience in a Government of Canada department
- Gather business requirements and create business requirements documents;
- Leverage different mechanisms and tools to perform prototypes with clients;
- Establish priorities and order of execution with the clients;
- Meet with potential clients, document high level business objectives and needs;
- Create scenarios and relevant use cases / user stories;
- Help the business understand their processes and how things can be done better;
- Facilitate and communicate user needs;
- Perform business deep dive;
- Coordinate multiple stakeholder groups and build consensus among them;
- Identify client information that needs to be captured;
- Develop user scenarios;
- Write weekly progress reports;
- Perform knowledge transfer to employees
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.