Reference # : CL-12345
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Type: Full time
To fill an immediate internal requirement, CORADIX is currently seeking an energetic, hardworking Contract Administrator/Accounting Clerk to work as part of our Finance and Administration Team.
· Experience working with contracts and subcontractors
· Experience with general office software such as Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM). Intermediate knowledge required
· Previous experience in an administrative capacity in an office environment
· Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
· Good time management/organizational habits and the ability to learn quickly and work independently
· Successful completion of Post-Secondary education according to provincial standards or an acceptable combination of education, training and/or experience
· Experience working with financial information (i.e. accounts receivable and payable, preparing cheques, etc.) and experience and/or interest in the IM/IT industry would be considered assets
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Reporting directly to Senior Contract Administrator
· Review contracts/supply arrangements
· Assist and provide back up to purchasing agent/Senior Contract Administrator
· Invoice clients, collect and enter timesheets and provide reporting to management
· Enter work order/contract details into Order Processing Invoicing System (OPIS) and/or CRM environment
· Prepare sub-contract agreements & letters of offer
· Verify GST/HST numbers
· Perform orientations/contract signing with new consultants to explain timesheets, invoicing (or payroll, benefits with employees)
· Update CRM with current consultants/employees
· Send invoice copies to clients as necessary
· Process travel claims
· Back up for Receptionist when away (send out couriers, answer phone, greet visitors, coordinate catering, order supplies, etc).
· Other duties as they arise
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.