Cloud Project Manager
Reference # : JP-12631
Category: Project Manager
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking an Project Manager to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This contract is remote and could be long term
- Must hold a Valid Government of Canada Security Clearance – Secret Clearance
- Must have experience working on IM/IT projects for a minimum of 10 years
- Must have experience working on Cloud Projects (MS Cloud is preferred)
- Must have experience managing project resources, each responsible for an element of the project and its associated project team
- Must have experience creating documentation for current cloud and datacenter onboarding, guardrails and Gantt charts
- Must have experience creating gating documentation required for Project Planning
- Must have experience managing financial, planning and contracting aspects of a project
- Must have experience managing risks, issues and reporting progress
Please apply directly in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.