Cloud Project Manager
Reference # : JP-12346
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Project Manager
Type: Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Cloud Project Manager to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term contract. The work can be done remotely at this time.
- Must currently hold a valid Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have experience with AWS Cloud
- Must have experience navigating the AWS console, with an understanding of the billing/reporting and managing of AWS accounts
- Must have experience gathering requirements
- Must have knowledge of guard rails, firewalls and load balancing
- Must have the ability to put together gantt charts
- Must have strong communication and documentation skills
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.