Technical Cloud Architect (Azure)
Reference # : BB-12285
Category: Cloud Architect
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Technical Cloud Architect (MS Azure) who can provide services in support of one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This consulting opportunity runs to the end of March 2022 with a possible extension option. Please note that the work can be done remotely with a possible future requirement for onsite work (if COVID restrictions are lifted).
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada Security clearance (Reliability level)
- Must have over 10 years of IM/IT experience which includes experience with the delivery of architecture services in a cloud environment (concept to implementation)
- Experience in guiding Cloud team members on cloud implementations
- Experience in implementing Hub and Spoke architecture following Government of Canada (GoC) best practices
- Experience in implementing cloud security best practices
- Experience in standing up, running and analysing Proof of Concepts (PoCs) to determine the best solutions or MVPs
- Familiar with the GoC requirements for Cloud presence, specifically the GOC Secure Cloud Enablement and Defence (SCED) and its security requirements
- Experience developing Cloud Network Topologies
- Experience in designing systems solutions and interfaces
- Must have In–depth knowledge of Azure IaaS and PaaS Services
- Knowledge of variety of Azure services\resources including configuration and best practices such as Express route, VMs, Security/Isolation and Segmentation, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Azure policies and best practices, Kubernetes, Synapse, Data Lake and DataBricks
- Experience with infrastructure configuration and automation processes and tools such as blueprints and Terraform
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.