Reference # : BB-12488
Category: Change Management Consultant
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Change Manager who can provide support to one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This consulting opportunity runs to the end of March 31, 2022 with a likely extension. The work can be done remotely.
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada (GoC) security clearance at the Reliability level
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience working in Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) providing Change Management Services
- Experience leading the development of a communications framework, strategy, and operating rhythm for communicating with all internal stakeholders including, but not limited to, senior management, project teams and employees
- Experience developing change strategy, focused on business/communication and people-side of the change
- Experience providing advice and guidance associated with Change Management and delivering best practices on Adoption, Change Management, and Training
- Experience providing coaching and support to senior business leaders and executives on their role as change sponsors
- Experience performing change management impact assessments
- Experience identifying potential change resistance and proposing/executing mitigation tactics
- Excellent English communications skills (both verbal and written)
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.