Change Management Consultant
Reference # : PS-12182
Category: Change Management Consultant
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Change Management Consultant who can provide support to one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This consulting opportunity runs to the end of March 31, 2022 with a likely extension. Please note that the work can be done remotely with a possible future requirement for onsite work (if COVID restrictions are lifted).
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada (GoC) security clearance at the Reliability level
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience working in Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) providing change management services
- MUST have some experience providing professional services in IM/IT enabled business projects with agencies/departments/organizations of Government of Canada
- Experience working on projects which involved IM or Data Management and/or Data Analytics would be an asset
- Experience delivering presentations to stakeholders including senior management
- Experience developing change management strategies and plans
- Experience identifying client readiness for change using the ADKAR prosci model would be an asset
- Developing stakeholder engagement and communications plans and engaging stakeholder groups to develop implementation strategies
- Facilitating meetings and discussions with stakeholder groups and individuals at all levels
- Developing sponsorship models to increase awareness and reduce resistance
- Working with teams to implement new systems and processes, reporting on results and recommending adjustments for successful transition
- Collecting and analyzing feedback and implementing corrective action and reinforcing change
- Conducting after action reviews
- Excellent English communications skills (both verbal and written)
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.