Business System Analyst
Reference # : JP-013338
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Category: Business Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Business System Analyst to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for a long-term, remote contract with an immediate start.
- Must be eligible for Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance (eligibility requires 10 years in Canada).
- Must have a university degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, computer science or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience providing consultation in the development of business requirements.
- A minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience with the agile methodology as a Business Analyst, preferably in the area of software development.
- Demonstrated experience defining and implementing interactive RFX approach and plans.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to change, working with a diverse group of partners and scrum team members while managing multiple tasks of varying complexities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of banking and payments systems, and the payments industry would be considered an asset.
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.