Business System Analyst
Reference # : JS-13433
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Category: Business Analyst, System Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Business System Analyst to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for a long-term, hybrid contract with an April 2023 start.
- Must be eligible for Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance (eligibility requires 5 years in Canada).
- Must have a University degree or college diploma in information technology, project management, business analysis, or a related field
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of recent related experience as a senior business analyst role within the information technology sector
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate to all levels of an organization, using clear and compelling written products and oral presentations/briefings
- Must have demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve objectives
- Business systems or business analysts’ certifications would be considered an asset
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.