Business Process Manager Coach
Reference # : BB-12490
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Management Consultant
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Business Process Manager Coach to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for short term, remote, contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have proficient computer skills including, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio and SharePoint
- Must have proven related experience with business process management initiatives
- Must have experienced in applying process management practices to complex environments
- Must have knowledge of business process management practices
- Must have the ability to effectively engage, manage and quickly gain credibility with business and technology stakeholders
- Must have the ability to collaborate with support groups to implement business process improvements
- Must have the ability to create and deliver training
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal is required
Please apply directly in confidence to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.