Business Analyst – MS Power Platform
Reference # : JP-12264
Category: Business Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a Business Analyst with a good understanding of the MS Power Platform who can provide support to one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This consulting opportunity which has an expected start date of mid to late-April, runs to the end of December 2021 with a possible extension. Please note that the work can be done remotely with a possible future requirement for onsite work (if COVID restrictions are lifted).
- Must hold a valid Government of Canada security clearance
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience working in Information Management/Information Technology (IM/IT) in a related role
- Must have a strong understanding of MS Power Platform including PowerApps
- Must have experience working on projects involving MS Dynamics CRM and/or M365
- Experience performing prototyping activities leveraging different techniques to provide proof of concepts for decision making and seeking approval from business clients
- Experience organizing, hosting and facilitating Joint Application Develop (JAD) workshops and documenting goals, outcomes and business requirements
- Experience working with SCRUM methodology as a business analyst
- Experience gathering business requirements in a geographically distributed multi-stakeholder and/or multi-client environment
- Excellent communications skills (English -written and verbal)
Please apply directly in confidence to: email@example.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.