Reference # : LL-12287
Category: Business Analyst
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Business Analyst to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for a start for a 6.5 month contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have at least 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst in an IM\IT environment
- Must have excellent communications skills (English -written and verbal)
- Experience working in an agile methodology is an asset
- Experience working within a Government of Canada environment is an asset
Please apply directly in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.