BMC Remedy Specialist
Reference # : JS-13668
Category: BMC Remedy Specialist
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a BMC Remedy Specialist to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This contract, which can be done on a fully remote basis, runs until end of March 2024 with a likely extension. A valid Government of Canada security clearance at the Reliability level is required.
- Must currently hold a valid Government of Canada Security Clearance at the Reliability level
- Minimum of 10 years of IM/IT experience in related area
- Experience with Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and Service Asset and Configuration Management (SACM) within BMC
- Experience with Remedy IT Service Management (ITSM 20.x) and Helix SaaS
- Proven ITIL knowledge (Incident, SR, change, release, configuration and asset management)
- Experience with multiple Remedy implementations (last 3 to 5 years)
- Excellent documentation skills
Asset requirements – Nice to have
- Project Management experience
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders without having to be too technical
- Implementation knowledge of BMC TrueSight
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.