BI Business Analyst
Reference # : LL-12145
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Business Analyst
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a BI Business Analyst to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for an offsite contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Over 10 years of experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience with analytical tools such as Cognos (Query Studio, Report Studio, Business Insight), Power BI and/or Toronto
- Gathering, analyzing, and documenting requirements, in support of developing complex, enterprise IM/IT solutions
- Development/maintenance of enterprise level BI/EDW based analytical reporting solutions
- Developing business requirement documentation (ex. Business Requirement Document, Functional Specification Document and Use Cases)
- Developing, managing, and maintaining client and stakeholder relationships
- Facilitating, chairing, coordinating and leading Joint-Application-Development (JAD) sessions, working groups, and client meetings
- Working in a matrix environment, representing the technical development team in discussions with clients, functional specialists, and IM/IT specialists to influence and obtain agreement on the requirements for technology services
- Experience within the Government of Canada is an asset
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.