Application Software Architect – Government of Canada
Reference # : BB-12178
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Application Software Architect
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking an Application Software Architect to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start for a long-term contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Must have ten (10) years of experience as an Application Software Architect
- Must have experience with .Net/C# programming language and CRM systems
- Bilingualism (English & French) is an asset
- Previous experience within Government of Canada is an asset
- Identify the policies and requirements that drive out a particular solution.
- Analyze and evaluate alternative technology solutions to meet business problems.
- Ensure the integration of all aspects of technology solutions.
- Monitor industry trends to ensure that solutions fit with government and industry directions for technology.
- Analyze functional requirements to identify information, procedures and decision flows.
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document database content, structure, and application sub-systems, and develop data dictionary.
- Define and document interfaces of manual to automated operations within application sub-systems, to external systems and between new and existing systems.
- Define input/output sources, including detailed plan for technical design phase, and obtain approval of the system proposal.
- Identify and document system specific standards relating to programming, documentation and testing, covering program libraries, data dictionaries, naming conventions, etc.
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.