Adobe LiveCycle Developer
Reference # : LL-12329
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Remote
Category: Business Analyst
Type: Contract, Full time
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking an Adobe LiveCycle Developer to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for an immediate start on a long-term contract.
- Must currently hold a valid reliability-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Over 10 year of experience as a Developer/Programmer Analyst
- Assessing client business needs and how these integrate with IT processes/systems/workflows
- Recommending approaches for delivering user requirements based on a thorough understanding of forms development while using the Adobe LiveCycle Designer software tool
- Experience analyzing and mapping automated processes within and between new and existing applications and systems.
- Ensuring all development meets both departmental standards
- Ensuring transfer of knowledge with the Data Collection team (Business Analysts & Statistical Officers)
- Experience performing business analyses of functional requirements to identify information and decision flows.
- Updating/revising data collection instruments/form templates and user instructions
- Attending meetings with departmental resources as required
- Experience leading functional reviews and documenting requirements against software solutions
- Maintaining Data Collection Instruments/forms documentation in the departmental document repository and working files on the network shared drive
- Updating and documenting revised development standards for future reference
- Bilingual would be an asset
- Revision/update of multiple automated accessible PDF form templates using Adobe LiveCycle Designer, including applicable metadata standards with required “intelligent” features, “smart” functions and scripting (Java) including applying Adobe Reader Extension license permissions in preparation for posting to websites
- Deliverables meet all design and development standards
- Maintain/document work performed including design standards, the departmental data object library and Java Scripting for automated function and related business processes relating to technical writing skills, business analysis, development, and programming.
- Ensure compliancy testing requirements for WCAG mobile devices policy access standards for the visually impaired using JAWS/NVDA software.
- Create necessary file support structure in preparation of the upload to the departmental web site
Please apply directly in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 250 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.