Administrative Assistant (Contract)
Reference # : 12345
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Type: Contract, Full time
To fill an immediate internal requirement, CORADIX is currently seeking an energetic, hardworking Administrative Assistant, for a 3-month contract, to work as part of our Finance and Administration Team. This will be a hybrid position, with work on-site in Ottawa, on an as-needed basis.
- Must be eligible to acquire a Secret-level Government of Canada security clearance
- Experience with general office software such as Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel, Outlook, CRM). Intermediate knowledge required
- Previous experience in an administrative capacity in an office environment
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Good time management/organizational habits and the ability to learn quickly and work independently
- Performing General Reception, answering 5 – 20 calls on a daily basis, including directing calls, address completion, solicitations, etc.
- Performing filing, storing, receiving, and shipping (couriers, mail, etc.)
- Handling of daily incoming and outgoing mail
- Handling general correspondence, i.e.. Outgoing letters, faxes, etc.
- Ordering new stationary and office supplies
- Acting as the point of contact for coffee supplies, office equipment supplies and maintenance
- Sending WSIB forms for completion for new corporate employees
- Mail retrieval from our post office box on a weekly basis
- Answering all emails quickly and efficiently when they arrive
- Responsible for scanning and digitally filing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable invoices
- Responsible for weekly bank deposits of cheques
- Overseeing and following up for the Collections in Accounts Receivable
- Matching up invoices & timesheets
- Mailing out cheques to vendors
- Quality assurance review of new contracts and invoices as well as maintaining client invoice databases
- Electronically preparing and sending out invoices to customers and clients via email
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.