Reference # : PS-14024
Category: Database Modeler
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently seeking a Database/IM Modeller to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is a long-term remote contract.
- Must currently hold a valid Reliability-level clearance with the Government of Canada
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience designing, developing, and maintaining Logical Data Models
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience analyzing proposed changes to databases from the context of the Logical Data Model
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of experience providing technical expertise in the use and optimization of data modelling techniques to team members
Tasks include but not limited to:
- Design, develop and maintain Logical Data Models
- Analyze proposed changes to databases from the context of the Logical Data Model.
- Provide technical expertise in the use and optimization of data modeling techniques to team members
- Provide technical assistance, guidance and direction in terms of data analysis and modeling to team members
- Provide assistance to project team and business users relating to data issues and data analysis concepts
- Participate in the development of data modeling and metadata policies and procedures
- Participate in data analysis as a result of new/updated requirements
- Apply approved changes to logical data models
- Comply with corporate data architectures, strategies and frameworks, including enterprise data warehouse activities
- Analyze and evaluate alternative data architecture solutions to meet business problems/requirements to be incorporated into the corporate data architecture
- Review corporate architecture strategies and directions, data requirements, and business information needs and devise data structures to support them
- Improve modeling efficiency through recommendations on how to better utilize current metadata repositories
- Comply with corporate repository metadata directions
- Provide input to refinement of data architectures
- Participate in data architecture refinement
- Define access strategies
- Construct, monitor and report on work plans and schedules
Please apply directly in confidence to: JonathanM@coradix.com
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.