Power App Developer (D365/MS CRM)
Reference # : LL-12790-B
Category: Power App - Developer (D365/MS CRM)
CORADIX Technology Consulting is currently looking for a PowerApps Developer (Dynamics 365) to support one of our valued Government of Canada clients. This is for a one-year contract with possible extension. The work can be done remotely. A valid Government of Canada Secret clearance (level 2) is required.
- Must currently hold a Government of Canada Security Clearance (Secret level)
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of IM/IT experience (any federal government project experience would be an asset)
- Minimum of seven years of experience with the development and implementation of MS Dynamics solutions
- Minimum seven years of experience configuring MS Dynamics (CRM) designs and specifications
- Experience with migration/upgrade of MS Dynamics CRM solutions including migration of Dynamics CRM on prem (8.x) to Dynamics 365 (9.2) online (Azure Cloud) integrated with SP online
- Experience with migration of ADX 7.x portal to Microsoft Power Apps portal (model driven Power apps portal solution)
- Experience with the development/update of technical specifications
- Good communications skills
Thank you for your interest; however, while we wish to acknowledge all applicants, only selected candidates with the required skills will be contacted.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive workplace that is safe, respectful, promotes equality, and is free of all forms of discrimination. As part of this commitment, CORADIX has implemented an Anti-Racism, Diversity and Unconscious Bias Policy.
Company: CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd.
CORADIX Technology Consulting Ltd. was established in 1995 with the vision of providing premium quality professional services in the areas of system development and support, network services, information management, and management consulting. Our mission - to exceed the expectations of our clients and our consultants - has been the driving force behind our success. Since its inception, CORADIX has delivered over $500 million of IT professional services in the National Capital Region to federal and municipal governments and private industry. With annual revenues of over $40 million, and a growing team of over 400 people in the National Capital Region, CORADIX has firmly established itself as a prominent player in the Information Technology marketplace. To find out more about our company, please visit our website, www.coradix.com.